środa, 9 września 2015

September kit from My Creative Scrapbook + 2 VIDEO tutorials

Hello everyone,

It's REVEAL day!
My Creative Scrapbook is super excited that the day has finally come to reveal our September kits.
I had a great pleasure to create with Limited Edition kit:


To buy kits go here --->  http://mycreativescrapbook.com/join-the-club/

First page will show you how to create mixed media background, I hope you will enjoy it !


Video tutorial:



Second page is easy, simple and quick ! Flowers, flowers and more flowers !


Video tutorial:





CLICK here to subscribe to my channel :) for more videos!
Love, Marta xx

3 komentarze:

  1. Super czy mozna skorzystać?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. beautiful layouts Marta! I really enjoyed the video's and love the second layout very much, such beautiful colors on the background!

    OdpowiedzUsuń