piątek, 1 stycznia 2016

Grateful

Hi & Hello everyone !
Welcome in 2016 ! It's Marta Lapkowska here and I am delighted that I can start my new year with you guys !

Recently I am in love with creating small pieces of art...  I called them 'Tiny Art' :)
Here is my first project of the new year, from my 'Tiny Art' series which I hope you will enjoy.


Did you know that you can use Mica Powders to colour ? Use them like painting powder ?
I will show you in few steps how you can colour your stamped image. I used same technique to colour the whole project.
To start stamp your image and choose your mica colours.


To colour your image all you need is brush and water. Dip your brush into the water and then into your mica powder. I added some dark and bright shading by using both black and white gesso. Then I cut out my butterfly :)



Lastly I attached my die cut butterfly into my project.



I hope you have enjoyed my make and found it inspirational.
I wish you all the best for this year, many creative journeys and never ending creative mojo :)

Hugs, Marta xx

Few words from me !!!

7 komentarzy:

  1. An awesome way to start 2016. Shiney, tiny, and glittery😊 Hope 2016 is spectacular for you Marta. Hugs, Robin

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Such a lovely tiny piece of art. I can see why you love to make them. Happy New Year my friend I can see it is going to be an amazing one for you too. <3

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. I love your tiny art pieces - they are beautiful and unique and the colors on this piece are wonderful!! Sending happy hugs.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. I love this - the butterfly looks so beautiful!
    Alison xx

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. I was painting with micas yesterday! Gorgeous piece of 'Tiny Art' Marta.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I was painting with micas yesterday! Gorgeous piece of 'Tiny Art' Marta.

    OdpowiedzUsuń